Lets see your Riggs.....

• 2 months later...

2008 G3 176FS or something like that. This is my 6th boat since 2005....I get bored easy. Pretty happy with this one so far. Good multi species platform. It's just barely big enough to troll and it can get a little tight. But It have a track system, two downriggers, a 95lb trolling motor and a 150 4 stroke. Going to look into getting side curtains for it for this spring but I'm not sure how they'll work with all the rod holders in the way. 

post-155223-0-66013600-1424880116_thumb.jpeg

When I first got the boat I just had to find out just how fast.... 53mph with just me and PFD, it also will troll down to 1.4 it has a troll-o-matic plate. Like everyone else I wish it was longer :lol:

WOW!! That's smoking across the water, I went with my brother in his bass boat 70mph!! NEVER AGAIN,. My 22ft cuddy does 32 but 28 seems where everything is working nicely.

A buddy had a starcraft super fisherman 210 with a 250 optimax, 73mph down Black river on gps. Talk about a rooster tail and only the motor in the water!!! White knuckle ride

Sent from my thinking car!

Yeah wasn't the smartest of moves but severe thunder storm was moving in with 40-50 mph winds and we needed to make it back to the Chaumont bay launch before the lake went to crap. I honestly thought he was going to blow her up he didn't back off it for a solid 8 minutes. I have to admit we made it back in record time.