Lets see your Riggs.....

Really nice vessels guys, from the small to the tall, this is one of my favorite threads!!! Well I guess we now know where Waler got his title, sweet ride man 👠🎣

I think you're going to love the Opti my 135 Opti is more economical than my old 35 horse and it trolls down better too (if I need to use it).

Edited by Sk8man

I think you're going to love the Opti my 135 Opti is more economical than my old 35 horse and it trolls down better too (if I need to use it).

Had her cruising at around 29 mph at 3800 RPM's and topped out at 39.9 at 5000 RPM's. Could only get her down to 2.2 today at 550 RPM's. Fires right up every time though. She idles a little rough but that's par for a two stroke. Batteries died on the trolling motor so I gave the big motor a shot on our last pass in front of four mile creek. It was great to be on open water again.

That's great to hear Slammin, it's a great feeling when everything pans out. Wish you the best, the weather this year is great to say the least, hoping for a early start!!

Looks like a laker? Yes? I can't wait to get the kids on some hard pulling lakers, the best they did so far on just a few hrs is a nice eye and a good smalliepost-150331-0-92682400-1457531408_thumb.jpgpost-150331-0-63821800-1457531490_thumb.jpeg

Once I pull the cover off the boat I'll post a pic. I can't believe I don't have any pics. Of this beast!

Edited by pap

Yea guys I bought a boat for parts mainly the lower unit, as I knew the lower unit was rebuilt by our local marinia, who is also the merc. Dealer and parts for Mercrusier, and the hub for the service parts for NE. PA. I pulled the motor which was rebuilt and the bell houseing and the steering and the inner and outer housing, and the gimbal houseings now I'm in the process of installing a new/used almost never used lower shift cable. This boat, it's a damn shame all the money this guy sank into this boat,then just left it go to hell. Rebuilt 350, rebuilt lower unit which is what I used in the fall. I'm going to use the lower shift cable, that's new. Probably by the end of the week I'll be able to do a shake down run on our local lake Beltzville. Will report in when mission complete. Thanks guys PAP.

The new (to me) Ride,

Well, the old FishStyx bought the farm a couple years ago and this is her replacement for the time being.  bough it last year and spent some time getting it put together.  Looking forward to getting it in the water and see how she fishes.

1989 Starcraft Islander 221V Hardtop

4.3L OMC Cobra

added a new 8HP Tohatsu Kicker

IMG_1037_zpsbdbhvuuz.jpg

IMG_1042_zpsfpcihtea.jpg

IMG_1026_zpsydoh5qe4.jpg

IMG_1027_zps8l5k7cmt.jpg

Don't know yet whether this will be a short term solution or a long term one yet, so I'll wait a while before going through the renaming ceremony :)

Looking forward to being back in the water this year, and being mobile again, plan on doing some Erie perch and Walleye trips this year as well as my regular Lake O action.

Tim

ps, unwrapped her last night

IMG_2059_zps2ay5danx.jpg

Edited by Tim Bromund