Lets see your Riggs.....

The new (to me) Ride,

Well, the old FishStyx bought the farm a couple years ago and this is her replacement for the time being.  bough it last year and spent some time getting it put together.  Looking forward to getting it in the water and see how she fishes.

1989 Starcraft Islander 221V Hardtop

4.3L OMC Cobra

added a new 8HP Tohatsu Kicker

IMG_1037_zpsbdbhvuuz.jpg

IMG_1042_zpsfpcihtea.jpg

IMG_1026_zpsydoh5qe4.jpg

IMG_1027_zps8l5k7cmt.jpg

Don't know yet whether this will be a short term solution or a long term one yet, so I'll wait a while before going through the renaming ceremony :)

Looking forward to being back in the water this year, and being mobile again, plan on doing some Erie perch and Walleye trips this year as well as my regular Lake O action.

Tim

ps, unwrapped her last night

IMG_2059_zps2ay5danx.jpg

Nice Tim, if I ever had to do it over that's the boat I would choose! I looked at a few in the early 90's but they were soft tops, which is what I have now on a Sea Ray. If I won the lottery it would be Hewes Craft or a King Fisher with 2 of the new Evinrude 4 strokers!! Keep dreaming says my wife, OOO YAA!!!

• 1 month later...

Four footers. That is calm. Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

haha for that area it is. Last year I had a buddy come up from the Catskills to fish some walleye out by Grenadier island. It was west/Southwest wind at 30-40 and 9' rollers. It was sketchy down in the trough you couldn't see any land then on top you felt like you were on a ladder. That was an interesting trip. We did end up catching 1 walleye and missed 3 others before we quit.

12418048_10100817345809947_4750256445644

the new set n ready, 1999  baha  299 fisherman  twin efi 350's

Damn those tires are begging for mercy!! LOL, nice ride man!!!

Man that is a thing of beauty, I really like the totally enclosed pilot house. Add a little heat and your set to go on those cold mornings or like days that are overcast and cloudy. Two thumbs up from the PAP? Very nice ride!!!!