Lets see your Riggs.....

Did she see water yet?? I'd bet she's still a virginLOL.. So go get her wet man!! Good luck with your new ride. Pap

Been out one time pap. Took her to the western basin of Erie last month. She'll be making a debut performance on Lake Ontario next weekend weather permitting. She's as virgin as I am when it comes to the Great Lakes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United[/quote

That's great to hear!! It's nice to be able to bounce back and forth between the 2 lakes. I have a 22ft Sea Ray cuddy but she's heavy fiberglass, both have their pro's and cons, but so does life!! Nice ride I wish you the best, nothing beats brand new!!

Been out one time pap. Took her to the western basin of Erie last month. She'll be making a debut performance on Lake Ontario next weekend weather permitting. She's as virgin as I am when it comes to the Great Lakes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United[/quote

That's great to hear!! It's nice to be able to bounce back and forth between the 2 lakes. I have a 22ft Sea Ray cuddy but she's heavy fiberglass, both have their pro's and cons, but so does life!! Nice ride I wish you the best, nothing beats brand new!!

Yeah. I had to think long and hard on it pap. My dad had a 21 foot fiberglass cuddy cabin when I was little. We live in Pittsburgh pa so tow ability was a must. We're about 5 hours from olcott 2 hours from walnut creek on Erie and 4 hours from port Clinton Ohio. Thank you for the best wishes. I'm really looking forward to giving my father back some of the joy he gave me as a kid. We both love big water fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

ame="pap" post="414022" timestamp="1462653250"]

Yeah. I had to think long and hard on it pap. My dad had a 21 foot fiberglass cuddy cabin when I was little. We live in Pittsburgh pa so tow ability was a must. We're about 5 hours from olcott 2 hours from walnut creek on Erie and 4 hours from port Clinton Ohio. Thank you for the best wishes. I'm really looking forward to giving my father back some of the joy he gave me as a kid. We both love big water fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Isn't it funny as we grow older the roles of life change, take good care of pop!!! I never got that chance, believe me it's worth every minute of time, and you can't put a price on that!! Till its gone. Tight lines my friend, wish you well PAP.

I like the rod holders on each side, that was a smart thought!!! Also can't tell which way yer go'in because rule of thumb usually they're pointed back! So off in the distance one would think your trolling one way because rods are pointed front, when actually your going the oppositeLOL! Beautiful ride man!! That's what dreams are all about. I couldn't afford the fuel. That ride puts salmon per # about $10,000LOL hey you can't put a price on fun with friends & family, that's just plain and simple!!! Tight lines to you!!

Thanks Guys!  We fished on her last week for 5 days and it was a dream.  Boat is simple to drive.  Easiest boat I have ever driven, boat control in tight spaces is easy.  As far as fuel goes I put edelbrock carbs in her.  1 gallon per hour trolling so its very efficient there.  Running I have not found her sweet spot yet.  1 gallon per mile, per motor but I think I can get it a little better with a little carb adjust a maybe a prop change.

The only thing I am waiting on are Arch rod holders.  Once those arrive the rigging will be complete.

Hell that ain't bad, gallon per hour, 8 hrs=8 gallons, that wouln't even move the gauge. What carbs were on from factory, that made your change them. Edelebrock carbs. are supposed to be a very efficient on fuel yet have some kick ass performance once you open those puppies up. Best of luck with it!! Pap

This fella was just spotted picking up his new RIGG at Bryce Marine by my buddy. Please if anyone happens to know him advise him not to launch it with his monster truck!!

post-148213-14628979460559_thumb.jpg