Lets see your Riggs.....

I noticed 1 thing about all these fine looking boats, the folks that took pictures on the water, calm sea, beautiful blue sky. Why is it always so damn windy and 2-3fters when I come up to go fishing, I'm feeling jealous!!

Pap, you need to make it a point to fish more and work less!! Lol. Get your priorities straight and call of sick on nice days.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yea  you got that right, I was thinking instead of planning a trip, just jump in the truck and head up, that way mother nature wouldn't have time to plan a major blow!!

Yea, that's what I'm talking about, I thought that's how it is all the time, till I saw those pictures LOL.

Its only flat like that when I want to wish for walleye any other time I'm out on the trench in the 4 footers and a sickly crew.

I noticed 1 thing about all these fine looking boats, the folks that took pictures on the water, calm sea, beautiful blue sky. Why is it always so damn windy and 2-3fters when I come up to go fishing, I'm feeling jealous!!

LOL!  I fished mainly afternoons/evenings last summer and enjoyed less traffic.  And calmer seas.  The bite was a bit tougher.  But i figured out a few rigs that got them going in the funky times!!