Gasp...I am selling some stuff!

If you know me, you know that I just never sell any of my fishing stuff.  I always felt that with the high cost of musky gear, each item is bought with a purpose and has a story behind it.  Well, I have decided that there are a few things that it is time to part ways with and maybe create new memories/stories for other guys!

So far I have posted in the classifieds section two poles for sale.  They were my first baitcasting rods that I ever used and really did their purpose.  I have since upgraded to larger rods, but highly suggest these for a good entry rod (for size and price).

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/topic/41350-musky-fishing-rod-72-h-and-66-mh-pete-maina/

I am working on building a new rod from scratch.  My goal with selling these two rods is to use the money to upgrade some of the components that I will be using.  The rod will be a fun project to help me fight my cabin fever...I will try to post pictures during its progression!

I will be posting a few lures in the next day or two and will post back on this thread to let everyone know.  Let me know if you are interested in anything!

--Joe