Honeoye 1-23-14 Afternoon

Sk8man

Well despite the12 degree temp when l left home at 2PM and a brisk wind I met my son out from Dana Shores on the east side south end of Honeoye and headed out to 17 ft to start.....only "lookers" and dink perch went out to 21 ft. same thing came back in to 12 and only "lookers" and the marks were small even went into 9 ft. and dink perch there too. Mark caught one nice sized perch at 20 ft but that was it. We fished until 6:30  PM and everything was shut off totally so we packed it in. It was 5 degrees on the way home....thought it felt a bit chilly.... :lol: Oh well  there is always next time.

Gotta hand it to ya Les, your more brave than I, at 7 degrees I'd be home watching Al Linder catching walleyes next to the fire place, I got a new title for you "Relentless pursuit"  Keep us weak kneed anglers posted. PAP

Yes Mike...I wonder if the north end of Seneca will freeze this year>>>>

Pap-  :)  "Relentless Pursuit" Hope you're behaving yourself :lol:

Yes Mike...I wonder if the north end of Seneca will freeze this year>>>>

Pap-  :)  "Relentless Pursuit" Hope you're behaving yourself :lol:

Les I was referring to the "fish" in the lake  for your title :whew:  LOL

Mike  right from there to the arterial bridge and also out from the sewage treatment plant on the west side (straight out from Glenwood)

Let me know when you want to get together and go les. Last weekend was a mess, Laurie spent the week in the hospital . Getting better now, soon we will be able to walk out of sodus point to 150' and set tip ups for kings if this weather continues :)

:)  Good one about the kings Kev.....Can you imagine getting one on ice fishing stuff? I'm up for getting together....hope Laurie's health picks up soon bud. Les