Sold / Closed 13 Spindoctors $75.00 Picked up

(12) 8" and (1) 10" Spin doctors for sale. I would like to sell them in one lot picked up in Rochester or Brockport, I can except PayPal and ship for a little extra. Thanks

post-150071-0-39805400-1390877538_thumb.jpg

post-150071-0-49200500-1390877606_thumb.jpg

post-150071-0-08898500-1390877681_thumb.jpg

post-150071-0-13913300-1390877821_thumb.jpg

Edited by mcny

I am not sure what your point is but I did buy a lot of spindoctors from ebay several weeks ago. I kept ones i wanted and added ones that I have had for years and listed them on here for sale. Is that a problem? You are welcome to check my posts on here. It's not like I am flipping all kinds of stuff. I have outfitted three boats in the last three years from stuff I bought on here and in fact my current boat was purchased from a LOU member. Everyone I have dealt with has been GREAT. I have never dealt with a better group of guys. Honest, Fair and Helpfull!

If you aren't interested in my listing the good news is you don't have to buy it. If you think $5.77 a piece for used Spinny's is too much don't buy them. If your intent is to instigate go back to craigslist. Thanks

i did not mean anything either. i myself have bought from ebay and picked through what i wanted and sold the rest. i recently bought some spinnys from the same seller, i kept about 3/4 of them and sold the rest.

and shinintimes, i am no pro member.

Edited by steelydan

not a problem. glad it is all cleared up. i purchased 95% of my gear from the people hear on lou and am very happy with all of it. i also have learned how to troll for salmon and trout by talking to the members on this site. thanks to all and tight lines

Dan...

I apologize for getting a little snappy but I know what a stand up guy Mike is

Thanks Paul! You know I am first in line if you ever need a character reference.