shark weights

tlr426

I was just reading on the website that they don't recomend useing a flasher or spin doctor with the shark weights. They say that they will compete fo the fishes attention to much. Does anyone use them to run attractors or do you have a different cannonball setup for flashers and spin doctors?

I run them all the time with flasher/fly and it works just fine. I run the Spin Doctors as close as 6ft with good results. Don't hesitate to buy them they work well.

Total Chaos

Edited by Total Chaos

I run them all the time with flasher/fly and it works just fin. I run the Spin Doctors as close as 6ft with good results. Don't hesitate to buy them they work well.

Total Chaos

:yes:  :yes:

Like the others I've been running attractors behind the sharks with good results I think, :mmm: ......I'm catching fish anyway :smirk: . If anything I would think that more attraction is better especially in the deeper darker waters. Kinda like a peanut behind a laketroll. :wondering:

Still trying to decide between sharks, Torpedo Diver torpedos, and Atomic torpedos.

What size and color sharks is everyone running?  Do you think that the sharks actually work as an attractor?

I run 10# chrome , thats all my poor old Mag 10's want to handle.   I see lakers on Cayuga come up 60' or more on the graph to hit a stinger scropian spoon.  A 2.5" spoon that it couldn't have seen that far away.  So yes I think the weights drew the fish up.

I run 15lb sharks. one is black and the other is chrome which I painted black. The chrome has it's moments but sometimes I think it turns fish away and black always works. One thing I do see is as the black wears off and the chrome shows thru it actually looks good. The best of both worlds I guess.

Total Chaos