Where to get bait?

floatfisher

Not sure where on Keuka but if the south end (Hammondsport) might check the sport shop in Savona NY (off17) not sure what they have exactly but I think they sell bait. Roy's Marina on Seneca is way out of the way for Keuka from Big Flats and it is only about 2 miles south from Geneva which is much more than "a little north" of Dresden....

I'm not sure any more about bait at the Penn Yan end of the lake as most of the places I used to go are now closed up so I get bait here now near Canandaigua before I go there.

Thanks for the replies!!  Was really looking forward to a whole day of fishing with teh kids, now the weather forcast changed.  Winds forcasted for Saturday went from 6 yesterday to 19 today?!?!  Well I am glad I bought teh anchor system for the Nanook.  Hopefully the kids will last a little while anyway....

Saw this on Craig's list.  I guess I will be lookin for another place to get fatheads.

Leftover inventory from Seneca Marine, a bait, tackle and marine shop that recently closed in Watkins Glen. Inventory includes fishing rods, reels, lures and other Finger Lakes related fishing gear. All prices discounted at 25%-50% off. Call for appointment. 6o7 5three5 six6nine0

Seneca Bait and Tackle  is no longer there.

Fishy Business is by the Keuka Lake State Park on Pepper Rd. 607-368-2306