Congradulations On The Lam!

I think we are all being waaay too cordial here. For "Petes" sake I thought the guy already was reitred. What working stiff could be on the boat 4 hours away from home on a Thursday morning and not leave until Sunday @ noon every single weekend of the season and still be employed????? The sheriff's retirement is bittersweet. It really only means there will be more verbal "beatdowns" for the crew aboard the ON THE LAM. :lol:

All kidding aside, Congratulations Pete! Well done buddy. Enjoy your family. Cant wait until Jake is a fixture on the Red Dock. :yes:  :sun:

I put together a "top 10" signs that Pete has retired below.

TOP 10 SIGNS THAT PETE HAS OFFICIALLY RETIRED

10. Pete will have more booze on board than Al and Mary

9. Glen will have empty beer cans in pete's boats cabin as deep as he measures the snow. By the foot!

8. Buddy ( aka HAUS) will have food crumbs 1/2" deep in the back of Pete's boat and Jake will be the "wheel man" screaming Jersey explitives at all those who need it and those who dont.

7. Steamers will have a private seat at the bar for "the sheriff"

6. Jersey Jim (AKA sloooow talker) will speek at a "normal" jersey speed from fishing with Pete so much

5. Uncle dirty wont be the only one getting his mail on the red dock

4. Bobo from addiction will need another liver

3. Terry and John wont be the only ones with two boats a piece on the dock

2. John the mayor and Pete will be drinking out of a plastic cups and wearing a life preservers at night

1. There is a 3rd garbage barrel at the end of red dock full of Petes favorite beverages

Pete,

Congrats on the retirement!! Mary and I are going to to have to stock the boat with more booze. We want to keep the title of the" Beer Boat". We won't go down easy!!!!!!

Congrats again

See everyone soon

Alpost-144238-13911747343626_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Al

HOOKNUP 2

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Al, you can be sure your position at the top won't be threatened,,,  you guys are pro's!!

LOL Rascal, I mean Hank!!  I will hame more time for sure.

Thanks again to all you guys,  Stop by "Club Red" and say hi.

BTW.... Red Dock has a reputation for good times and that is well deserved. Good people, great times, a small community for sure. But when its time to fish, and when there is money and stiff compitition on the line its all business for sure. Its a great combination i must say!! :)

Edited by on the lam