Interest check on THE WHOLE PACKAGE

bandrus1

Just purchased my first house and  im wavering on what to do with my lake rig.. Wanna see if anybody is interested in a complete package

This includes

19.5 foot sea nymph with a 2011 90hp e tec with less than 50 hrs( new install was 12k)

A 2002 Chevy Suburban with 171k miles (new tranny rebuild about 5k miles ago) Truck is in amazing shape

Boat is rigged with EVERYTHING : Fish hawk : GPS: Fish Finder: 5 riggers : Planner mast : ALL Tackle including spring planner Rods and reel and Downrigger rods and reel : All stick baits, flashers, spoons

When I say whole package this is the top to bottom everything you need to start from scratch and be on the lakes tomorrow. There is plenty more to be listed but if you are that interested we can talk via PM

Talking in the 19-20k range

anybody looking for something like this?

Edited by bandrus1

Don't. Do. It. That same rig you sell for say 18K, will cost you 30K down the road to replace, if and when you reach your comfort zone

of fiscal security. Find another way to save some cash. Hamburger helper and Ramen Noodles!

I only say this because I watched a close friend sell off his rig to help pay the bills. Guess what. The bills kept coming, the sale of the rig only

held off the bill collector for a short time, and now...well, he can't even go fishing to get away from it all.

Not saying you are the same situation, but a short term gain usually lends itself to a long term....."well that didn't work out too well".

On the flip side, if you only take your rig out twice a year.....you should think about GOING FISHING MORE!! :)

You nailed on the head JimB, couldn't agree with you more. Temporary problems will be solved in the long haul. Hold on to your Rig and fish MORE. You'll may be insulted with some of the offers you may receive. Hand in there Bub.

If your choice is the house or the boat...................you should probably choose the house.............unless of course its a house boat.

Only you can make the call on your finances. Nice that you have buddies with rigs. It is true that it would probably be more expensive to replace it later than keep it now. It all a mute point if you need the cash.

• 2 weeks later...