2014 LOU Nascar Fantasy League sign up

L&M

• 2 weeks later...

Daytona 500 fishing. While here for the races I went out on the Super Critter head boat at Ponce Inlet. 30 miles offshore in 100 feet of water the big fish taken were a 72 inch barracuda and a 54 inch cobia. 60 anglers aboard and a beautiful day on the water.

He was actually hired for Harvick's team, however RCR split ways and Hillman hired him... if you watch the Chicago race, castle pitted every 15 laps for fuel.... call it OJT. .. 2 cars pitted at the same time and only 1 pit crew... castle's car being secondary there was. No one left to put in gas.... the crew chief told him to put on a helmet and fuel the car lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This should give him a boost:

HIT: Landon Cassill -- Early in the week, Cassill was riding his bike when he got t-boned by a motorist. He recovered to finish 12th in the 500 and his team signed Fuhu as an 18-race primary sponsor.

Yeah they are very excited with their 12th place run on sunday.... it was really neat to see my nephew on tv during the rain delay... he said today they were able to have some fun in the shop as the begin getting the Phoenix car ready and tearing down the Daytona one...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 8 months later...