Honeoye 2/2

bondouley

Me and my girlfriend got onto the ice around 9am. Fished sw side 12' of water. Ran 5 flags which yielded 1 smaller bass. The jig was pretty consistent all day for us. We fished til about 430 ended up with 37 big gills 1 nice bass. Several throw back c rappies and gills all in all was a good day on the ice. Here's a pic of my girl doing her thing. She's addicted to hardwater fishing now!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13914353378381_thumb.jpg

Nice going Bondouley - You are a lucky dude to have your girlfriend ice fish with you....my wife did too when we dated until we got married...that was it for the fishing :lol:  I guess we should have fished Honeoye today Keuka (Penn Yan end) didn't treat us real great....vast wastland today.

Thanks Sk8 this is her first yr and she really has taken to fishing. I can't wait till this spring when I can get her on some trout and salmon in the boat. I was surprised on how well we did sunday seeing as how the fish haven't been hitting till after 2 pm. We were pleasantly surprised to catch them pretty much all day. Im going to keuka this weekend for lakers. Good luck and keep ur lines tight

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app