Walleye LOU all get together

justtracytrolling

Tracy, I will be fishing the 333 derby on Cayuga on sat. Is there a car wash any where close to the campground ? I 'm concerned about invasive species, I will have bleach on board for the boat, but need to spray off the trailer, garden hose would help,

Alright guys I thought Id make a list of everyone who has expressed their interest in the event.  If anyone has something come up let me know and Ill remove you from the list. We are at 19 boats! 

1  - justtracytrolling

2  - rnsurfnturf

3  - pap

4  - pete rajner

5  - miss em

6  - nautitroller

7  - sluggo

8  - sluggo

9  - sk8man

10- final flight

11- ducks517

12- 315angler

13- jgsbucker

14- hermit

15- salmonite

16- chowder

17- johnnywalleye

18- dj717 

19- fishhard23

We are back to 19 boats with fishhard23.....1 spot left as of now

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the up to date list. As of now we are full! If anyone cant make it let me know when you know and if anyone else is interested let me know and ill put you on the waiting list. Im sure there will be more people who cant make it.

1 JustTracyTrolling
2 rnsurfnturf
3 pap
4 pete rajner
5 miss em
6 nautitroller
7 sluggo
8 sluggo
9 sk8man
10 final flight
11 ducks517
12 315angler
13 jgsbucker
14 hermit
15 pike freak
16 chowder
17 dj717
18 fishhard23
19 phisherman585
20 labsrus

justin

Edited by justtracytrolling

There is only 2 camper spots that arent seasonal and 1 is by the launch right between the pavillion and my camper. The other is by the bathrooms. Just in case you have a preference you can request either if they are open.

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wife just dropped the dreaded "w" word on me... We have a WEDDING that weekend. So I will have to back out but trying to get out of it... Might be a game time decision if ok to fish and not be part of the tourney?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm in as long as there are no date conflicts. We talking a weekend? I have a pontoon boat that I can't trailer all over so if some one is willing to let me fish with them in there boat that would be great. I love fishing for walleyes and tiger muskies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Pikefreak

We have an opening...ill update the list. Do you troll off your pontoon? Only asking as i troll from a pontoon. Just redid the railing around the stern, welded up downrigger supports, and moved the livewells and baterries. I hauled mine a ton the first year, but only a few times a year now as i keep it on Otisco.

Justin

post-151276-1398082350396_thumb.jpg

post-151276-13980824384114_thumb.jpg

Do you know if there are any spots available to sleep? If not my buddy and I are gonna put some sleeping bags in the bed of his truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We will be starting at 5am. There is cabins and camping. The phone number is somewhere in the beginning of this thread. I suggest making it a weekend as driving before fishing isnt great, and trailering home after fishing and a cookout is worse...especially if you enjoy any adult beverages. This event is designed not so much for competition, but an opportunity to make new friends, and learn from each other. I plan on getting a chance to fish with several of you all throughout the weekend. Campfires and talking walleye fishing! This forum is a wealth of knowledge, but an event like this can be even better because you can really see first hand how other people do things.

This should be a lot of fun

We enjoy meeting new people and walleye fishing.

Just started to experiment with the small side planer boards the last season or two.

We fish Oneida lake Mothers day weekend for the last few years out of Charlies, we camp for the weekend and usually catch a few fish.  mainly trolling crawler harness rigs.  Always experimenting with colors of blades and beads.

We do fish the local Finger lakes quite a bit, Conesus, Canadaigua and Honeyoye, only catch a few walleyes in them but target panfish and bass mostly.  A couple of trips each year to Canada rounds out our season, we have a lake that we have been going to for years, still learning new things about that lake.