Would you pay $5,250 for Trout Camp?

BlueEye

I thought this was kind of interesting. Here is a "trout camp" that you can attend for the minimal fee of $5,250 :shock: The package includes "round trip transportation from Smithers, guiding from three licensed angling guides, access to 15 miles of the upper Babine River using jet boats, and hearty and delicious meals. The Steelhead Camp weekly rates DO NOT INCLUDE the Goods and Services Tax, Room Tax, Angling Licenses and any Tackle purchased from the camp's small tackle shop."

None the less, the bows they are catching here are something else! WOW! Here is the link for anyone interested in visiting their website.

rainbow1.jpg

rainbow2.jpg

rainbow3.jpg

Last summer I was looking into a Lake trout trip in Nunevet. The ice is only off for about 5 weeks a year, but 30 -40 lb lakers are common and its possible to hook 40+ aday. I came across this trip while Bear hunting in Saskachewan, some day.... some day.... Oh yeah, cost was almost 4000 for 5 days. Mainly because you cold camp on the lake due to grizzlies, so they flew you 100 miles the lake each day.