outdoor show?

line guy

I went to this show every year up until about 5 years ago.  It is well worth the trip but very crowded on the week ends.  One of the big differences between this show and most others is that many manufacturers such as Shimano, Penn, Diawa,  etc; will have booths there.  You can talk directly to the manufacturer's reps, see and discuss all of their new tackle.  Lots of tackle dealers offering deals too.  I recommend to go if you can.

If you don't mind the travel, its a decent ride...I'd say go I've have been to at least 25 or them mostly when they 1st started as was mentioned earlier gets really crowed on weekends, so best be prepared to be patient if u go Sat or Sun..On the plus side some of the best Charter skippers on the east coast plus Alaska and BC will be there..Can't beat their info and conversation..Good cure for cabin fever..Lots from Big Lake O..Salt water guys full of helpful knowledge they mite even talk u into a spring striper trip go with the flow and you'll be ok..Have fun    For got to mention great guides for all types of hunting there also..

I went to this show every year up until about 5 years ago.  It is well worth the trip but very crowded on the week ends.  One of the big differences between this show and most others is that many manufacturers such as Shimano, Penn, Diawa,  etc; will have booths there.  You can talk directly to the manufacturer's reps, see and discuss all of their new tackle.  Lots of tackle dealers offering deals too.  I recommend to go if you can.

Are you referring to the one in Rockland County or the one in Hamburg?

Thanks!

Sorry Trout Bum, you're right I wasn't clear.   I was referring to Rockland.  I lived about a half hour away at that time and went every years the show was in existence.  It is an amazing show for its volume and quality. 3 Feathers is right, lots of charter captains to talk to as well as hunting guides.  Lots to learn from them.