2/8 canadice 2/9 kueka

bondouley

Got on the ice sat morning around 830 I went straight off of boat launch to 85' of water. I fished til about 1130 landed only 1 laker about 3#

Met my buddy at his house in greece at 5 am for the ride to penn yann branch of kueka we arrived on the ice around 7am. Set shanty up got everything ready and was like e in water by 730. At 745 I had first fish on nice 4 # laker. It was game on till about 11 hooking 12 lakers and landing 9 of them the biggest being around 7 lbs . Was a great morning!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13919780549905_thumb.jpg

post-152176-13919780983281_thumb.jpg

post-152176-13919781473146_thumb.jpg

Opted out for yesterday, to make up some points with the wife!!!  Going back out on Saturday for sure.  How was the slush if there was any?  Makes me a little nervous with the kids getting their feet wet. 

Nice fish by the way.  Last week was my first time jigging for lakers and it was a blast!!!  My kids say it is kind of like watching a video game on the flasher when the fish come screaming off the bottom after the jig then you take it away from them and the chase is on!!!

There was absolutely no slush everything was locked up tight. The fish were on fire from about 8 til about 1130. There were 6 of us fishing yesterday we did over 40 lakers total between us all. I had the 2 biggest both over 6# blade baits were the ticket for all of us. Good luck saturday. We will be on sodus this weekend prefishing for the tournament

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app