Oneida 2/8/14

devoknevo

My son and I spent the weekend in Cleveland and fished a super tough bite on Shackleton shoal all three days. Ended up with three keeper eyes and eight jumbos. All fish came on 1/2 oz Kastmasters with Minnow head.

Even with the slow bite we still had an AWSOME time.

We were going to stop at Oneida on our way back from Black Lake next week but with our bad report and a bunch of others, we might hit Chaumont instead. I put 35 miles on the wheeler last weekend searching for active fish on Oneida. You were with the guy that passed out right? Hope he's recovered and back out there fishing.

We were going to stop at Oneida on our way back from Black Lake next week but with our bad report and a bunch of others, we might hit Chaumont instead. I put 35 miles on the wheeler last weekend searching for active fish on Oneida. You were with the guy that passed out right? Hope he's recovered and back out there fishing.

Yeah KS,

He's OK now but we definately saved him from burning to death inside his shanty. 10 more seconds and it would've been much worse.

Don't give up on Oneida either, it can change by the minute. Our fish came from about 26fow.

thanks, dE\/-0

Glad he's well, and a good thing you guys acted fast. I definitely won't give up. The lake is beautiful and humbling when u see it for the first time. Glad I had my wheeler. I'll just have to make sure I get out there earlier to get in on that hot bite before mid ice blues. Might make it one more time this yr if action starts heating up again.

After ystrdy's wind we fished this morning and nailed them. 3 people and 8 walleye a handfull of jumbo perch and 3 pickerel and two burbot. Finally a decent day

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice! Where did you go out of?

We'll be back up on Friday for the weekend.

We Spent last weekend in Cleveland again and did pretty good on the walleye. Lots of small ones and a few good fish mixed in too. This one had a 12" shad in its mouth!

de\|=o///post-147894-0-62587700-1394062909_thumb.jpgpost-147894-0-82858100-1394062941_thumb.jpg

CR1,.......upon further analysis, the jury is still out on the bait ID. We're taking this one back to court this coming weekend, so be prepared.

Spank and I hope everyone slays the walleye on this "last ditch effort" before the season closes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CR1,.......upon further analysis, the jury is still out on the bait ID. We're taking this one back to court this coming weekend, so be prepared.

Spank and I hope everyone slays the walleye on this "last ditch effort" before the season closes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fished saturday afternoon,last day of NY walleye. Well ,didn't slay them...but did manage to lose 2, land 2 keepers and 1 short to close the walleye season. It was an an enjoyable mid-day/afternoon...except for the weather! Rain,  hail, snow and super windy !!

20140315_134605.jpg

20140315_140821-1.jpg

10 More Months to wait now , before we can ice fish for Walleye !!