Spin N Glows

I use the 1" sized spin n glows.  Find any glow color and it will produce.  Hammer head tackle carries some colors.  Go to his website and give him a call or email.  They are not cheap but the out produce peanuts. 

Bryan is exactly right about  the Spin n Glows for Lake O ...they can knock them dead when nothing else seems to work. On the Fingers however I've had better luck with the peanuts  and I've been using them both since the late 1970"s or early 80's and even had a few money winner lakers with the peanuts. I'm not sure of the reason for the difference in the Finger Lakes but it is for real so I'd get both and experiment for yourself.

Edited by Sk8man

I fish a lot of lakers during the slow times of June near I-Bay. I also use the 1-1 1/4" Spin n' glows, either an all white/glow pattern or the yellow/orange pattern with green dots.

I'll fish them behind NK watermelon cowbells or Hammerhead chartreuse cowbells.

I'm going to give Paul's idea a try this year on my thumper rod. Thanks for the advice Paul!

Good luck,

Chris

It's hard to beat a yellow/orange spin and glow or a lime green one 30" behind a yellow Les Davis or Luhr Jensen dodger. They are like crack to big lakers on Lake Ontario or Lake Erie

I would put my custom spin n glow rigs behind hammerhead cowbells up against this rig any day!

I would put my custom spin n glow rigs behind hammerhead cowbells up against this rig any day!

....and I would put a peanut head with a curly-tail gulp grub behind cowbells up against your custom spin-n-glows LOL.

....and I would put a peanut head with a curly-tail gulp grub behind cowbells up against your custom spin-n-glows LOL.

It sounds like we might have the makings of a new tournament!

As far as speed---keep it at 2 or less and you'll be fine.

Jimmy......love ya man but I can't show you "everything"! :)

• 4 weeks later...