Canandaigua 9/21

Tg8

I can probably guess.....zip....I've tried there a bunch of times thinking the crappies might be in there but have only caught a sunfish or two and one bass and that was in the open water. For some reason the majority of fish don't seem to occupy that area (or at least not when I have fished it over the years I gave up on it).

Did you do anything at Onanda yesterday Tim?

I got 2 really really small lakers in about 130ft on the bottom. I had tips out but no takers. Maybe if the ice holds I'll bring the kids and blanked the area with tips this weekend. Lol

Getting desperate for nice lakers!

Duck Killer

I hear ya. Just be real careful around that creek area with the warm temps tomorrow who knows what might be going ion under the ice in that area for days afterward regardless of the temp that day. That is quite an ice jam out front of there. Good luck if you go. I may myself if I get feeling better anytime soon...there are some big ones in there so persistence may pay off for you...be great if the kids could get some....Les

I can second that benson. It was nice to have you out their with all the ice cracking. There is a rift coming straight off the point, perhaps the north east wind was pushing the ice over onto itself. It became increasingly noisy as it got closer to dusk.I felt a shudder of ice right under my feet at one point.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app