2-21 First big eye of the year

justtracytrolling

My son Cody, my buddy Scotty, and myself hit the southern tier rivers this week 3 nights after work. The first 2 nights we only got 2 keepers, but last night we did a little better! Fish were caught on various sticks. Ended up with a 27" , 2 at17.5", a 16, and an almost 15 that went back. Cody caught the big one....his biggest from the rivers.

Justin

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151276-13930792237008_thumb.jpg

Nice! My haunt down there is still iced over.. doesn't look good for me for the rest of the season. Surgery later this week, so I'll be out of comission for a bit. Keep posting Justin so I can at least look at the pics. Good Fishing, Sluggo, (Chris)

Thanks guys!

Les,

I took her to Doug's Fish Fry in Skaneatles today after we bought our new to us rv 5th wheel! Last nights eyes will be for Cody and I!

Chris,

If it opens up at Murphy's and you are under the weather Id gladly help you with your boat so you can get out there! Of course your secrets will be safe with me! lol Get yourself recovered!

Like2fish,

Nice running into you last night! How'd you make out?

justin

"I took her to Doug's Fish Fry in Skaneatles today after we bought our new to us rv 5th wheel! Last nights eyes will be for Cody and I!" ......Boy I haven't been to either there or the one in Cortland in a while. Great stuff. I read in a review recently the one in Cortland had gone downhill somewhat compared to the Skaneatles store. When on the road and hungry for fish, they are hard to beat!....BTW, nice wintertime river 'eyes! :yes:   ....Oh, and Sluggo....whatever the surgery is for, relax and take it light, trust the docs, your own self and the guy upstairs and you will be in the best frame of mind to recover successfully! You are your own best advocate..... ;)

Edited by panfisher

Nice! My haunt down there is still iced over.. doesn't look good for me for the rest of the season. Surgery later this week, so I'll be out of comission for a bit. Keep posting Justin so I can at least look at the pics. Good Fishing, Sluggo, (Chris)

What type of surgery are you under going, I just had extensive back surgery 5 hrs under the knife 1/2/14 and know I'm walking and driving. Listen to the doc don't over do it and it will come along slowly but surly, I had 2 back surgeries in the last 6 months. Talk about a long drawn out ordeal but on the way to the fishing season!! best of luck PAP

Thanks for the show of concern guys.. but the surgery was no big deal, just a double hernia. I'm up and about already.. just have to take it easy for a while. Doc said not to pull in any walleye over ten pounds for at least two weeks. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)