Canadaigua 9/22

bondouley

Fished south end deep water for lakers. Was with 6 other guys and my girlfriend. We all ended up doing a few lakers with 2 being 12 - 15 lbs. My girlfriend did her first laker ever and it was when she was all alone in the shanty. By the time I got to her she had the fish already out of the hole. Going back to try in the morning. Hopefully the ice will still be ok. Be safe and tight lines. First pic is mine second is my girlfriend with her first laker and the last is my buddy with a monster

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13931237847425_thumb.jpg

post-152176-13931238134532_thumb.jpg

post-152176-13931238725946_thumb.jpg

Very nice bondouley. Those big lakers sure aren't starving to death either are they? :lol:  Nice pics and great results! Lets hope the ice holds up until the cold sets back in supposedly on Monday for the next week and a half....From where that pic of the biggest was taken it looks as though you had quite a walk to your spot too if you went out from the launch and lucky the snow wasn't there like last weekend :)

Edited by Sk8man

Wow those are nice. Congratz. I walked from woodville launch Tuesday, all the way to 100ft, caught a little billy laker that wouldn't have even been a meal for those big ones.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks. We usually fish from 135- 170 ft of water. Keuka has a ton of fish in it but not really any size. We fished Keuka till canadaigua locked up safe. We have caught a lot of fish over 10 lbs in the last couple of weeks. Have a few over 15 and 1 even pushing 20

Very nice fish!!!  (remember it is a compliment, lol [j/k])  I tried to get out this past weekend but my kids were nice enough to share their stomach bug with me!!  Going to head out this Saturday before the Penguins stadium game, probably on Keuka though.  What size hole do you drill?

Again nice fish!!

Thanks floatfisher and hahaha. Feeling your sick pain that was me a couple weeks ago. Im thinking we r going to keuka this weekend but not sure yet. Just looking to get my girlfriend on a bunch of lakers. We just a use 6" augur

What do you like to use bondouley Spoons jigs n soft plastics? I have had success with both I even pulled up a burbot this fall on a diamond jig in front of the red cottage on the east side that is for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

sk8 they are delicious when you clean them they just have 2 strips of meat like back straps. you just cut those into medalions and wrap in bacon they taste just like scallops they are delicious!

Sent from my Y88 using Lake Ontario United mobile app