cisco fishing system and cannon trolling rod holders for sale

I recently purchased a 1 year old boat.  Everything came with the boat, most things I do not use since I do not troll for salmon, trout or walleyes.  Listed below are items I want to sell with the price included.  All items are in very, very good condition.  I have pics of everything listed so if anyone is serious about buying anything, I can email pics...

I have 2 cisco fishing system trolling/dipsy rod holders. They measure 9" high. 

I have 2 cisco fishing system trolling/dipsy rod holders that measure 17 1/2" high, because they have the 8" riser added to them.   Part number for all these holders is RHSCR.   Riser part number is RISXX...

All 4 of theses have the mounting plate with thumbscrews that fit into cisco tracks.  They also fit into berts custom tackle tracks since I use them.  I would think they would fit into trax-tech tracks also.   You can look up cisco fishing systems to read about them, and if interested I can send you pics.

The 9" high holders I would like $75.00 a piece.  The holders with the risers I would like $100.00 a piece.  I will pay all shipping costs in the U.S.A.   I will consider giving a better price if you buy more than 1...

ALSO Have 2 cannon Dual axis adjustable rod holders that also came with the boat.  I could not find a part number on cannons website.  These again, are in very, very good condition.  I would like $200.00 a piece for these.  Please check cannons website for additional information on these.  Again, I will pay all shipping in the U.S.A. 

Anyone interested email me at -   [email protected]  or text/call  1-412-638-5051   I can send pics thru text if easier.

Also have 1-48" and 1-6"  berts trolling tracks.  BRAND NEW in unopened package.  You can contact me if interested.

post-154461-0-83955700-1393181722_thumb.jpg

post-154461-0-98661200-1393181741_thumb.jpg

The 2 cisco rod holders 9" are sold.   thanks.      The 48" bright buff berts track is possibly sold.  waiting on confirmation.. If no go, will go to the next time when I received the messages of people interested.  I will sell by the time I received the message.  Please everyone, give me time to get back to you.  Thanks...  

apparently the 48" berts custom tackle track buff bright is still for sale.   JUST A HEADS UP,  I pretty much know what I am selling and the value....  I am selling a lot cheaper, But when You offer me $20 for a 48" berts track, brand new in a package with all the hardware....   ?    COME ON....   Serious buyers only please...       Only thing sold as of now is the small cisco holders..   Paid for and will ship...  Thank you Buyer. 

The 6" track is sold...   Still have the 48" berts track for $100.00  shipped.  Brand new in unopened package...     The cannon dual axis rod holders I will Drop to $180.00 a piece shipped before I just store them away....   Thanks..