seneca sat

hit water 7ish with j vogel aka mclovin . and headed north. set riggers at 65 and 73. started setting copper and bam double 2 real nice ll did like 8 first 2 passes and then it shut down and we had troulble getting back to decent bite picked up a couple more riggers, 10 color, and 150 copper were good to us with flt and raps going 2.2-2.5 ish I put in 2 weeks before the report on ramp iced in and there was plenty of ice frozen and forming and there is no doubt in my mind it froze and melted . its nice to see some lou members and familiar faces at ramp and chat . that is a world class fishery out there and it needs to be respected but at the same time it needs to be shared I kind of understand why some people are so tight lipped but I guess im just wired a little different and think good fishing is there for all not just some. There are some real cool cats out there and they pointed me in the right direction so im just passing it on . its not what you use its how you use it anyone looking to get out weekdays ? promised my wife I wont roll solo this time of year you go in this time of year and your dead if no one is there to pull you out i'm not trying to roll up and steal spots I have no prob putting fish in boat just looking for a partner

post-151132-0-73897000-1393239329_thumb.jpg

post-151132-0-24952100-1393239374_thumb.jpg

post-151132-0-23551700-1393239419_thumb.jpg

post-151132-0-44605100-1393239437_thumb.jpg

Edited by fathobbit0074

Way to go !!  Nice Fish !!  Unfortunately I would love to be out there this time of the year but my boat requires me to wait til April at least so I don't have to Rewinterize it everytime but great to see reports and fish pics,...   Keep up the great work...   I understand what your saying about sharing info... ( This is Not Directed at you in anyway just saying)....  I have no problem doing that to a certain extent but im not gonna give anyone exact gps locations or lures,  you will have to figure that out yourself .....   I think this site is great for helping new people get started but there are just things everybody has to figure out on there own , that's what its all about...  So anybody that's wants to complain about sharing info on here should just show there pics and tell there storys and not get into specifics if they think its taking away from there annual catch...  

Mike

Nice fish, I had to work but would have been trolling next to you!  Oh well ,great to see the lake is healthy and ready for spring! As for sharing info this site is a tribute to the unselfish fishermen that exsist, bunch of good ol boys catching fish and having fun!  Kudos to all who post!