She needs a little TLC....

DannyL

I bought my Islander 191 two years go and used it less that I would have liked to, but I really enjoy her. I bought this boat on a whim and i usually don't 

keep things very long but this boat is different. That being said I'd like to fix a few cosmetic things that bother me. 
The trim piece around the cuddy doors and the battery doors are all broken. Picture of what I'm talking about attached,

There's also a vent grill on the side rear of the boat that had a fight with a dock (I assume) that would be nice to find a new one. 

Any ideas where to get these parts?

Thx

Danny

post-151850-0-22444600-1393301415_thumb.jpg

Your vent that's broken, You should be able to find that on E-bay,  Trim around your door, Home Depot or Lowes.  Your gonna have to build your battery doors,  Not hard to do.

I'll check out e-bay, the doors are good it's just the trim like the door.

Danny-

What your looking for to go around the doors is called PVC T-molding. It comes in different widths and colors. It is commonly sold to replace the edging on video game units etc. I ordered some( just google suppliers) a few years ago to replace on the doors of my Penn Yan and still looks new. Be sure to do it on a warm day and even put a bit of cement in the notch to help bond. Hope this help.