R&R's Rockin Rockers

mr 580

If you are looking to take a break from Old Man Winter, check out the new R&R Rockin Rockers on R&R Tackles website @ www.mytacklebox.com . Dave has some new stuff coming for 2014 and these new spoon colors look good. Site was just updated.

great action on those spoons, super high quality hardware, the paint stays on, and the price and value is ecceptional.  i havnt used these on lake ontario spring browns yet but you can race me to be the first to submit the first pictures of huge brown trout catches on these new lures.  Proudly made in the U.S.A. by an American taxpaying constituant.   www.mytacklebox.com

Edited by kingslamon22

The smaller ones worked good on Cayuga last year.  May have to try them Icefishing if this weather dosen't break soon.  He will be at the ELOSTA sale the 15th

Edited by Big Dave

These rockers have an action like no other spoon. If you look at the R & R website you will see a picture of very large King caught by Rebel Charters - Jerry Felluca on a 3 7/8" black/glow/grape rocker. Jerry put a large eye at the hook end. Also shown is a King caught on a froggy rocker.

Edited by livewire

I used them last fall. The action was great from  1.5 to  3.5. great up high in the water column for steelhead but also got kings, browns, and a huge Coho. I already have the smaller ones to run off the boards this spring. you guys wont be disappointed. I would say 20 fish with not as much as a scratch to the paint.

the paint is the best part.  R&R tackle has spent the better part of ten years perfecting his U.V enhancement procedures and bakeing hard coats to perfection on his products because of the lack of quality in our current tackle supplies.  R&R takes great pride like any of us true Americans do in our work.  good enuff isnt good enuff for us.   only recently have a few locally independant tackle doctors have stepped up to the plate and shown their passion for what they do, proving quality fishing tackle exists.  But without a doubt R&R has been in the buisiness of perfection for years.  this new spoon i have a feeling will excite the fishing masses because its going to be the new thing and rightfully so the spoon bizz has been stagnant as far as innovation and the paint seems to be a waste on big names lately.    R&R tackle is still innovationg and perfecting and it might be time to jump on this train.

• 2 weeks later...

Bottom Line....These spoons produce!!

We were introduced to these 2 years back. And no matter the species, we have at least one in our spread at all times, even if eyes are only hitting plugs, still a Rocker on. Green Froggy has always been our "go to", but Dave @ R&R comes up really original patterns,  and his "blue ice" coat reflects UV like I have never saw!!! We have never been skunked one time! Actually first time we fished the Rockers, we went out 2 years ago for a super-late Sept(2011) walleye trip in Erie(with less the perfect conditions only fished an hour) Boated 3 fish, 2-10# eyes, and a 9# steelie. All on one spoon. Large single hooks buries itself in top of fishes mouth! Perfect design.(Especially for hard-mouth fish Kings/Steel)

Beside best producing spoon, paint jobs are best I've ever seen! We've had the same Rocker for Eyes, Lakers, Steelheads and Kings, looks new. These would out last any other spoon on the market 100 strikes to 1, as well as original patterns.

Pure innovation, that you don't see anymore!

Best spoons on the market!!!!!!

Josh Posset

(Team OfficeDay)