Impressed with what i see on here!

Finfinder22

Iam from New Hampshire,just baught a 22.5 Key West w/a and have been outfitting for lake Ontario trolling and coastal fishing in my state for stripers,cod.haddock.and hopefuuly some tuna in the fall.I'am becoming a very big fan of New York.The quality of the fish and game in this state has got to be second to only Alaska as far as i'am concerned.just wanted to say thanks to all the fisherman on here that are so forthcoming with info about how ,what when and where  to fish on the lake.Its been invaluable setting up rods,planer boards,types of lines for spring and fall ect. 

Can't wait for the third week in april!!fishing out of Fairhaven!(:

I like to go out of Newburyport ,great fishing in river early. And a straight shot out to Jeffrey's ledge when you pick your days for bottom fishing.its only an hour ride from Manchester .

Ps still trying to figure out all the posting stuff thanks for the reply and let me know if you need any info on the coastal stuff

Wow maybe you should start writing writing our branding for nys. Cause we are defiantly not open for business but we do have decent hunting and angling to offer! Maybe our governor will listen to you. Been a long time since I have heard someone praise nys!,,,,

Edited by Adk1