Looking for a Lowrance repair guy

I have a Lowrance HDS7 that crapped out on me. Its only 3 seasons old, so I sent it back to them expecting a repair job, but all they wanted to do is sell me a new one. What a crock of you know what. Nearly a bloody grand for that unit. Anyways I had them send it back to me, and if anyone out there can fix it I will gladly put some coin in your wallet. By the way I politely told Lowrance I will no longer support their product. My name is Wayne and my # is 585 202 1542. Thanks

Lowrance does not repair units they just replace them or discount new ones.  That is the main reason why I buy Humminbird units they repair them but starting at $125 minimum repair fee.  The repair costs can be only $5 but they charge you $125 anyway.  It is a loose loose either way.  Although I have a unit that is 7 years old and seems to be going strong still.

Amen, Werner. I have a $4400.00 Lowrance radar unit that won't work because of a rim 200 power chord which they quit making. I just found out that their HD radars like the lra1800 need a rim 300 chord to interface with my older chartplotter and they quit making them and there are none to be found. That's what I hate about lowrance and that's why I will never try to deal with them again. Built in dynamic adolescence and no parts to fix them when they break. What really sucks the most is that we are talking about units that cost in the 1000.00's not 19.95 on TV. WTF?