Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VladimirR

Grayling wanted to escape, but I made ​​the jump mongoose!

Great job on the video Vlad!. Looks a lot like the scenery around here except for the good looking ladies :lol:  Thanks also for answering my previous suggestion of more "chicks" in the video :) Les

Vladimir,

Once again, I enjoyed the video.  I purchased your first CD 'Walk in no Civilization' and my wife and I both enjoy the music.  Are you getting close to releasing the second CD?  Your daughter is very talented.

Jim

Владимир,

Еще раз, Ñ Ð½Ð°ÑлаждалÑÑ Ð²Ð¸Ð´ÐµÐ¾. Я купил Ñвой первый компакт-диÑк "Walk в коем цивилизации", и Ð¼Ð¾Ñ Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð° и Ñ, мы оба наÑлаждатьÑÑ Ð¼ÑƒÐ·Ñ‹ÐºÐ¾Ð¹. Получаете ли вы близки к выпуÑку второй диÑк? Ваша дочь очень талантлив.

Джим

Thank you Jim! The second album is almost ready. Soon I will publish it. My respects to your wife. Sincerely, Vladimir.

Edited by VladimirR

Владимир,

Еще раз, Ñ Ð½Ð°ÑлаждалÑÑ Ð²Ð¸Ð´ÐµÐ¾. Я купил Ñвой первый компакт-диÑк "Прогулка в коем цивилизации", и Ð¼Ð¾Ñ Ð¶ÐµÐ½Ð° и Ñ, мы оба наÑлаждатьÑÑ Ð¼ÑƒÐ·Ñ‹ÐºÐ¾Ð¹. Получаете ли вы близки к выпуÑку второй диÑк? Ваша дочь очень талантлив.

Джим

СпаÑибо Джим! Второй альбом уже почти готов. Ð’Ñкоре Ñ Ð¾Ð¿ÑƒÐ±Ð»Ð¸ÐºÑƒÑŽ его. Мое почтение вашей жены. С уважением, Владимир.

Edited by VladimirR