"At the Oak"

The "At the Oak" web site is gone! Due to issues out of my control I was not able to secure the "attheoak.com" domain name when Joe and Shirley's registration ran out. So it has been put to rest. I will continue to post as often as possible the fishing reports for the Oak Orchard/Point Breeze area on my face book page "Reel Excitement Charters" and on the "Lake Ontario United" site using the Post topic byline of "At the Oak". So look for it for this coming year only while I am fishing out of the Oak. Unlike in years past while I was fishing up at the Niagara Bar in May and did not pass along that info to the "At the Oak" site I will be doing that this year at both the "Reel Excitement Charters" page and on LOU with the Post topic "At the Bar".

That's a shame Bob.  Everyone on LOU was always a big fan of "At the Oak" and Joe & Shirley efforts there along with yourself.  Please let me know if you have any questions about posting on LOU.  You have our full support.

I, too, will miss "At The Oak".  I used it to get my "Oak Fix" before we bring the boat up to the lake in the summer and then in between trips.  Just reading about the boats and what they were using I could see them in my mind's eye as we are going out the river in the morning and watching for them on the lake and then seeing them or their empty slips when returning to dock in the afternoons.  What a time-passer reading those posts has been.