Great to be out on the lake again.....

Well, the solo launch went well beautiful day light breeze, small chop on the water, breeze at my back - so good to be back in the boat again. Ah here we are at my favorite starting spot, lines are out with my favorite stuff on, drags adjusted, trolling motor purring like a kitten after that nice tune-up during the winter....time for a coffee (and I just know that will ensure a hit as soon as I start drinking)....what the hell are those ice boats doing out here?....oh no... it was only a dream. That damned ground hog probably had a heart attack when he poked his head out..... :lol: Is it Spring yet?

Edited by Sk8man

Not yet Les ....dreaming about getting everything mounted and ready to fish...... going down late next week to figure out where every thing is going and wiring , transducers.......keeping the OLE tin-lizzy around till the new ride is ready to fish.................. it just don't want to warm up out there guees I better have them put a ICE-breaker on the front of the bow............

At least Seneca will be fishable a lot sooner than the other surrounding lakes but I wouldn't put the cold weather gear away any time soon :)  That new boat looks terrific by the way