Planer boards for sale

Any of you guys interested in a set of boards. I built more sets than I sold for the Bulter fishing show in PA.

I got them on ebay, search the listing...."Muskie Walleye Salmon Trolling Big Water .....Weed Free!!!!! Planer Boards"

Been running this style boards for years now, they work nice on big water and no weeds build up on them. Tow the biggest muskie lures up to Plows even.

Take full advantage of the 3 rods per person!!!!

If you are not a ebayer we can work something out.

Thanks

post-150850-0-47199200-1392563553_thumb.jpg

post-150850-0-37238900-1392563582_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

These are quality boards and work great. I have used them myself on Chautauqua. Super for working close to weed edges with Muskellunch or Wiley jointed. Studies have shown that previously caught Muskies, will move away from motor noise.

Chuck Battaglia

Musky Itch Guide Service

Wet-the-net.....

I am not sure if I am going to the show or not. Where are you from and how will you be going to the show? Will you be coming down route 219 into PA through bradford? I could meet you on your way.

What day are you going? I might try and go?

I will be going to the Niagara Muskie Ass. banquet if you are a member.

I fish Chaut. lake a good bit. I travel around NY state a good bit for other things snowmobile related too. Where you from?

Give me a call and we can figure something out if you are serious 814-778-5269

Any of you guys interested in a set of boards. I built more sets than I sold for the Bulter fishing show in PA.

I got them on ebay, search the listing...."Muskie Walleye Salmon Trolling Big Water .....Weed Free!!!!! Planer Boards"

Been running this style boards for years now, they work nice on big water and no weeds build up on them. Tow the biggest muskie lures up to Plows even.

Take full advantage of the 3 rods per person!!!!

If you are not a ebayer we can work something out, just call me.

I've just started messing around with salmon fishing last 2 years don't really have any leadcore setups so haven't used them for that but at muskie Plow is 14" long with a huge diving lip at fast speeds. I know these boards could handle salmon gear and trolling speeds.

Boards at 8.5" high and 33" long. Open center weed free design. $125 plus shipping. Shipping is around $24 for NY areas or within a couple states of PA.

Thanks

814-778-5269

Frank

•  

post-150850-0-93826600-1394223091_thumb.jpg

post-150850-0-76535600-1394223118_thumb.jpg

Lots of sets have all-threads between the boards that weeds built up on.

If you have the tools time and know how to weld up the brackets like that it sure make a difference with not having to reel them in a few times a day to remove the weeds, if that is an issue where your fishing. Less drag on boards without the all-thread also so they plane out further from the boat.

I got $65 alone in Cedar per set, if you can get the wood cheaper great. Up to you if it's worth the hassle of building them.

Most Cedar is only planed smooth on one side at hardware stores, need a wood planer or a buddy with one.