2007 2150 Baron Magnum for sale!!!

SHAWN HAYES

Hey Guys ,

I am new here and cant wait to look around.

I am from Vermont and really want to learn as much as I can about

fishing Lake Ontario. I will be going there this spring to try and catch Brown Trout. Trolling of course. Anyway i have a boat for sale it is brand new and has less than 100 hours on it. I got it on my birthday 6/9/2007

The boat has everything needed to troll on Lake Champlain but I heard people dont use Big Jon that much on LO. It has vinyl floors, complete top w drop and door,Custom made mooring cover.175 Merc Verado w merc

smartCraft gauges w troll control Power steering Tilt steering, CD Player,

Optional galvenized Shore Land,r trailer w optional side guides and spare tire carrier w tire

and cover, stainless prop, Top speed 51mph,Factory rigged w all cables keys and controls for kicker, All Equiptment is less than six months old.

4 Big Jon Captains Packs w swivels and weight retievers, Two extra ram rod tubes for nets, Lowrance color dual frequency 515 fishfinder,Lowrance

5300 color GPS takes chips, New in box never used Depth Raider speed and Temp, Lowrance VHF w DSC, Two in box Optima blue top batteries

60,000 and no dreamers!!! Need to pay the bank off. Getting a divorce

and new boat after I pay the bank. Really sucks but I will have no debt and no alimony!!! Check the listing withthwe extras. You cant buy this boat and rig it for less than 65,000 after taxes. Pristine shape, in heated storage. Shawn 802-265-8285

• 1 year later...