Great site!!

Shawn from Vermont(aka Vermonster). I love Lake Ontario and want to learn as much as I can. I am a Trout and Salmon Freak!!! But I love the

Big Crappies almost as much. I have an Ice Fishing Guide Service.

cant wait to look around and absorb the fishiness. I love the smell of fish in the morning!! It smells like victory!!!!Oh did I mention that I am not right!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bob: Kinda sounds like he is. Not a bad thing I guess. He'll see what you ment when he reads some a Ray's posts. Just hope he isn't inta thongs. :lol: But a guy that loves ta fish & likes the smell of fish when he gets up in the morning is ok in my book. ;);)

Welcome Shawn: There a lot of good people here, much info to read and share, and a lot of jokin around.

Ray – He can’t be your twin. He can spell. :lol:;)

Although you might make a good duo. Just like Bert & Ernie; Frick & Frack; Chip & Dale; Itchy & Scratchy; Beavis & Butt-head; Spaghetti & Sauce; and of course, Rod & Reel :lol::lol:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

p.s. Shawn - welcome to the board

Think Spring :!:

Hey Shawn

From a fellow Vermonter welcome to the site. The guys on this site are great, extremely knowledge and willing to share info. You should fit right in, these guys are crazy funny, have fun.

Pat

I know i sorta held back cause every one i meet tells me they threw away the mold when I was made . quote]

Ray, rumor has it that they beat the heck out of the mold maker also...LOL

Welcome to the site Shawn, a great group of people here willing to help out others.

Tight line's

Steve