Dreamweaver KOTL -update

Gentlemen

Hope things with all of you are going well

I know there's a lot of chatter about Spring fishing and ice but I want to reassure you guys that this event is a go. In the past 15 yrs we've seen the ice boom go late and really has never affected us. Does it make fishing tougher? Could or maybe better in the fact that it might be in tight like the old days? Who knows! One thing is its a great weekend to get out and compete as well as seeing our buds we haven't all seen all winter.

I'm told the latest the boom can get lifted is the 15 th of April. This gives enough time to get the ice rolling down if needed. Mother Nature always has its way of taking care of business.

****we are very proud to announce our venue partnership with Monty's pub and grill on ontario st St. Catharines. We have decided to move our stage to their parking lot in order to serve you better. This means that we kotl will transport your coolers up the st the the staging area for weighi-in. This enables us to provide a liquor licensed establishment and provide food as you come off the water

It's less than a mile from the marina and in my opinion will help us with the whole experience.

We will have full details on the mechanics of it all a little later as people enter. for more info go check out www.thekingofthelake.ca

Edited by get it wet

• 3 weeks later...