Helping my little boat fish big!

Dukdog

• 2 weeks later...

I love those rod holders Willy-C esp, how they have the multi set points.....How much to make me some? 

I like the rails you built for your boat, ever think about raising the riggers so you wont need to bend over the rails?

Multi Purpose boats are Awesome

I love those rod holders Willy-C esp, how they have the multi set points.....How much to make me some? 

Sorry KJ, the way I build things, I'd go broke....it's a labor of love

Just find friends with TIG welder, lathe, milling machine and aluminum pipe and bring lots of beer....... :lol:  

Just find friends with TIG welder, lathe, milling machine and aluminum pipe and bring lots of beer....... :lol:  

I def got the Beer Covered, That's a must when work is being performed outside of the normal 9-5.

I currently use the molded ones Cabela's sells, they work great here on Lake Winni but I fear they will break up at Lake O.  I may need to rethink the set up once the warm weather has joined us for the season.  I dont have a Man Cave large enough to house the boat during the winter months.  There's still 3' of snow around the boat!!

Steve

I hear ya about the man cave for winter.....mine is outside too

The next few weekends of thaw will be for codgering up some more doodads to fabricate.....I like Dukdogs inspiration of add-ons

I do too, currently I'm fabricating custom seats with storage underneath. As of right now I can fit 26 Plano boxes and I still have room for misc stuff in front of it...now the port side is going to be full length water right dry storage. Boxes are 48x26x24..hockey board is a marvelous thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Well I folded and just ordered reels and pulleys for the rocket launcher uprights!! Boards will be easier to put in and out from inside the handrails. That will elimiate one more opportunity to fall down in rough water!!

Sent from my XT556 using Tapatalk 2

Well since I work at the arena, I just helped myself...but you can purchase it through

www.polyzone.com/products/dasher-boards-arena

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United