2005 Crestline Fishing Machine

stan

This boat is fully loaded,she is 19.1/2' Honda 150 main engine with a yama 8hr kicker and Panther steering. Complete Bert's track system that hold 2 Big Jon's Capt pack down riggers 2 trees, 8 rod holders, 7' mast. Furno 585 tm260 transducer, Hummingbird nav, Humminbird ship to shore radio, 2 probes 1 fishwak port side & other Depth Raider starboard.

Rods reels and all tackle 4 Church Walleye boards , 2 big boards for mast set up, Full canvas for raining day fishing... all for $18,000.00 firm

This boat is ready for fishing, you won't need a thing but gas. Boat has only been in fresh water location Northern Calif.

mu7p76.jpg

Edited by stan

Nick & Hank all is well , just have lost all interest in fishing for now. This boat is set up for big water fishing not our small lakes out here. Top speed by GPS is 49 mph with 2 guys and all tackle., you can slow her down to 1/2 mph if need be with the trolling plate on 150 honda or use the kicker motor... Rides great in ruff water.

Edited by stan

Dang Stan, I'm sorry to hear you're selling out. That's a beautiful rig and the price is right.  After I sold my rig I regretted it & still do. :(  We miss your reports out here too.  And also miss chatting with you. Good luck & keep us informed on how you're doing.

I dragged my mudboat back from Ca in 2010. Long drive but uneventful! Went through Yellowstone, the Tetons and the needles state park in So Dakota! Tight squeeze in the tunnels there! Also have a picture of it on the Bonneville salt flats!! Took 8 days with the side jaunts and some cutthroat fishing in the Teton National park! Even got a milfoil inspection at the Wyoming border!

Sent from my XT556 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Dukdog