Hello all,

Awesome site- looking forward to fishing big time this year. Recently divorced and plan on fishing HARD this year like before I was married. Kind of been out of the loop with new trends and stuff for the past 5 years on fishing Ontario. Planning on setting up a wire rig ( totally new to me) looks like this site has a wealth of info on it besides the fact that members seem to go out of their way to help a fellow fisherman out. Another storm for tomorrow- UGH! Brown trout time is so close- I'm getting real antsy! I live along the shores of Wilson, NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Icefishing kept me content for awhile but I hear ya. It's def 10x's worse when your waiting to get a new rig in the water- good luck this year. The second the ice is out of Wilson harbor and I can launch I will let all know

Welcome battlehammer! You have a bunch of guys on this site  with a treasure house of information and vast experience many of them up in the western section near you and they have shared a lot of it here with the rest of us. I'm sure as you get the feel of things there they will be willing to help you out (other than maybe at Derby times ) :lol: Have a great season.

Welcome battlehammer! You have a bunch of guys on this site with a treasure house of information and vast experience many of them up in the western section near you and they have shared a lot of it here with the rest of us. I'm sure as you get the feel of things there they will be willing to help you out (other than maybe at Derby times ) :lol: Have a great season.