Severne Launch

Severne should be good this afternoon. ST-14 and Severne road were still covered with snow and ice as of this morning I wouldn't hall a boat in it. Had semi trucks off road just north of severne till midnight last night. The launch in Watkins at hotel looked like it was ice free but ramp had eight inches of snow on it along with parking lot. That should come off this afternoon. Sean

Turn east on 4th st from ST-14, then you hit light 100 ft down the road turn left/North go strait road ends at launch. Harbor hotel is to the west of launch village marina bar and grill to the east. Launch boat and put your money in the drop box at launch.

Edited by Hookedup

got me excited i'll be getting the boat and gear ready this week and weather permitting heading out next saturday my favorite time of year to fish now till the lake trout derby

With every thing at least 4 weeks behind on lakes we should still have the spring fishing for the lake trout derby! Instead of the start of the summer transition that hits memorial day week. Should be a heck of a spring. Good luck to you guys that get out. I dragged boat out of the barn today time to start cleaning and rigging. Sean