spoon pouch

Not a spoon pouch but I have a Plano XXL spoonbox model 7080- I love itattachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1394749082.830989.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Livewire made something similar.  He used a box like that with some of the plastic square mesh that goes over the flo. lights in the block cealing.  He cut it to fit the box and the spoons go in it and stand up like the plano box.  I will see if he can post a picture of it.

post-146975-0-06862600-1394757434_thumb.jpg

post-146975-0-91622500-1394757448_thumb.jpg

This is a box that I made to keep some of my favorite spoons in. It's just a plastic box that I bought at Staples and a plastic grid that is used under floresent lights which I bought at Lowes. I cut out 6 layers of the grid placed on top of each other that fit perfectly in the box. This holds the spoons in a way that they can easly be identified.

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifDSCN0278.JPG

attachicon.gifDSCN0279.JPG

This is a box that I made to keep some of my favorite spoons in. It's just a plastic box that I bought at Staples and a plastic grid that is used under floresent lights which I bought at Lowes. I cut out 6 layers of the grid placed on top of each other that fit perfectly in the box. This holds the spoons in a way that they can easly be identified.

very nice set up, I like it!

Hey everyone, Im looking for a good way to store my spoons and came across a spoon caddy. Roles up and looks great, but cant find one. Anyone know where I can get 1 or other ways to store large salmon spoons.

I had 2  roll ups that were 3 rows high and about 12 spoons wide, they worked pretty good except that, like said, you hang them up. I had my hanging towards the front on the gunwales but everyone kept getting the hooks caught, so I stopped using them...may still have em'

This is my under fifteen dollar setup walmart plastic tote with 7/8" Styrofoam sheet cut a 1/4" higher than inside box dimension. Holds spoons nicely

What is the reason for the added 1/4" in height?

Edited by tlombardozzi