Carolina Classic 25 and trailer LOADED to fish

1997 Carolina Classic 25 on a triple axel trailer.  The boat was repowered in 2006 By South Shore Marine with an 8.1 liter Crusader. approximately 1300 hours   The best power plant for this boat 385hp.

The boat is super clean and has been stored in doors ever winter and was only docked during the summer for the last 4 years.  This boat is coming with all the rod holder (30) and riggers.  The boat is fitted with two Lowrance units and a Raython radar.  Very clean boat. 

50,000 or best offer.

contact Marc Bottone at [email protected]   or call 14402521904

post-154538-0-30652700-1394758342_thumb.jpg

1. Was the boat ever in saltwater?

2. Is there a motor box in the transom?

3. What models of Lowrance? GPS/ FF combos?

4. Beam width?

5. Does radar unit stay?

6. Any Shorepower? pumpout head? VHF? Stereo?

7. Auto pilot?

8. Downrigger model?

Can you outline all the equipment that comes with the boat in your description.

Thanks.

This boat has Hydrologic steering and a Ray Marine auto piolet with remote. It has electric pump head, no shore power. Fresh water boat. The previous owner never docked it and stored it indoors all year. This is the only model that you can trailer with out permits. Great tournament boat. 8'6 beam 8500 pounds. Eats rough water. Every thing stays, radar, electric Cisco Planer board reels. Trolling bags. Any other questions give me a call. 4402421904.

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

There is a fish box in the transom which is a great feature. Fish five guys comfortable. The Motor is located under the helm so the back deck is wide open. Also puts the weight mid ship. The boat jumps to plane fast.

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Marc Bottone

In my opinion the 25 Carolina Classic is the ultimate 25 foot fishing machine.  Maybe even the ultimate 26 or 27 foot fishing machine!  Major big water boat.  For reference a 25 foot Sportcraft weighs 6000 lbs.  Good luck with the sale.  Priced well with the updated power and accessories and being freshwater.

Edited by Miss em