Wanted looking to buy a camper

Hello, looking for  a travel trailer under 25' or larger pop up. good condition with a budget of $4500 or less. Looked at a few but not what we wanted. Just putting feelers out there for anyone who was thinking of selling. Selling my smaller pop up(possibly sold)

Thanks, Kevin

Apalachian ny. 1999 30 ft. Looking to get 3200$. Pergo flooring. Queen size bed. Good shape

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

That's near the Binghamton, NY area

Go to Blue Water Beach Campground on NY Route 5 in Westfield,NY,3.5 miles before Barcelona Launch on Lake Erie,many different sizes for sale there at reasonable prices,some newer as well.I sold my 2001 28ft Ciatation w/full slide,new tires,new brakes,tow stablizing bars etc for $5000 on a site overlooking Lake Erie with a 3/4 mile beach ,last month. Your best deals will be to buy now before campground opens the 1st saturday in May!

Edited by mostlymuskies

Go to Blue Water Beach Campground on NY Route 5 in Westfield,NY,3.5 miles before Barcelona Launch on Lake Erie,many different sizes for sale there at reasonable prices,some newer as well.I sold my 2001 28ft Ciatation w/full slide,new tires,new brakes,tow stablizing bars etc for $5000 on a site overlooking Lake Erie with a 3/4 mile beach ,last month. Your best deals will be to buy now before campground opens the 1st saturday in May!

Exactly!  Last month we bought a 2004 37ft 5th wheel with 4 slide outs for $10000 sitting on a campground...handy that it was next to our boat!  We found much better deals on rv's that were on sites...apparently people dont want to deal with pulling their rv's and getting them ready for sale.  

justin

If you are coming as far as Westfield NY, there are also some campers for sale by a used car dealer in Cassadaga NY, they are on Craigslist Chautauqua County.  Seems that the RV industry never fully recovered from the 2008 recession and the public in general has not either and there are all kinds of what appear to be deals to be had out there, particularly on Craigslist.  

thanks guys. I drove to Buffalo 85 miles  to pick one up Wednesday from craigslist. Seemed like a good deal, talked a lot with the owner,ensured me it was better than the pics,  brought cash just to find a TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP :swear:  :swear:  the pics this scumbag sent me were of a "similar" camper . The ceiling was dry rotted, been sideswiped, all screens ripped and fridge ripped out, not same one in the pics. He had the nerve to say I wasted HIS time.Wish I knew about that place would have checked it out when I was there.

Craigslist is so full of scams, but if you are patient you will find a rv that suits you and your budget. We tried to buy one last fall that was perfect so we thought, but the price was just a bit much. We second guessed ourselves all winter till we found a much larger and nicer unit that was cheaper! I really think its a buyer's market so dont settle.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Kevin,

Saw a couple decent pop ups in Seneca falls. One on 5&20 just west of village (had a slide out). Another on middle black brook road. If you'd like I can stop next time I drive by and get details.

-Jason

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice! We picked up a hybrid on January. 2007 Jayco 26l exp. Now I need the 3 rows of seats for the 4 kids! We booked overflow for the Derby. Is there a way too get on a waiting list for cancelations? Would rather be in the loops for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...