First trip to the bar.

I have been going to the Bar on the holiday weekend for the last twelve years. last year was the first year that was tough, the only reason was due to the wind. The one day we did get out, we boxed out with 18 to 24 pounders. With the current ice conditions on Erie, mid to the end of May should be best. I will be there again on the holiday weekend.

Good luck with your decision.

Lakeview motel in Youngstown has cabins and some newly renovated larger cottages that I highly recommend.  Cottages have a couple of bedrooms and would be perfect for multiple couples.  Clean and reasonable.  Bring your own food and cook right there.  Also have a freezer for you catch.  No affiliations but I do spend a lot of time there during the summer.  We've tried other places and find them to be the cleanest and friendliest around.

Lakeview motel in Youngstown has cabins and some newly renovated larger cottages that I highly recommend.  Cottages have a couple of bedrooms and would be perfect for multiple couples.  Clean and reasonable.  Bring your own food and cook right there.  Also have a freezer for you catch.  No affiliations but I do spend a lot of time there during the summer.  We've tried other places and find them to be the cleanest and friendliest around.

I have been staying here for the last 6 years ....definetly the cleanest and best quality for the money