LOU Store

Things I'd like to see in the LOU Store:

1. Crusher hat (colored so it doesn't show my grimy fingerprints)

2. Hooded sweatshirt that zips up (same as hat)

2. T-shirt with a damn pocket (hard to find nowdays)

Any more?

;)

Camo color apparel for "stealthy" approaches especially in the spring. The back of shirts to say "Fishing isn't what I do it's who I am". And NEVER, EVER, stock any thongs - camo or otherwise! ;)

Shawn

Chad as long as Ray isn't in it :mrgreen: That would be fine by me :lol: I don't think you should make a thong in a XXXL size ;) I would hate to see ray in one in wilson this spring :!:

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH The visual is killin me. :shock:

Ray- sorry but if Chad is going to do a Girls of LOU calendar wearing the thong, that thought is appealing.:) Now on the other hand the thought mentioned by others and your involvement in one- I'd rather not think it. Best of luck out of the Oak this year however-But please be wearing ample coverage

Thanks ill try to maintain proper atire when inside of 5 miles, after that if you troll within eyesite of my boat ,just remember im the one with the bungy holding my steering wheel straight on course and your the one at the helm..P.S. if your body is covered 90% with hair like me(every where but on my head bald) ,DO NOT TRY the duct tape fashion thing..it does look pretty good but is very painful to remove at the end of the week when its time to freshen up for the weekend.