Sold / Closed Looking to buy 18 to 19ft aluminum boat

I see your point about the outboard and being able to use year around . Something to think about .

I think they also give you more cockpit space (in a 18-19') so you don't have to jump around a motor box to grab a rod

I have a 19ft starcraft with an I/O, wasn't crazy about the doghouse at first, but actually turned out to be a nice little workstation and really don't notice it being in the way now. I usually run 2 seats and fold the jump seats up. Fishes 3 comfortably.

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148205-13950989406213_thumb.jpg

Don't buy a tracker

I have to disagree. Bought a used 2002 17.5 tracker with 75 merc 2 years ago. LOVE IT. Wide beam, really really steady in swells, nice deep hull,

etc. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

If you can get a used tracker...go for it.

I had a new '88 tracker magna. It was a great boat except for the cheap plastic walk-thru windshield. After 3 years i couldn't see through it. Guys would hang onto it as they came off the front deck and the plastic would pop out. Finally the whole mess blew off on rt. 81. They have real glass walk-thrus now. Probly the most boat you can get per dollar.

Don't ever buy a tracker. They are garbage. I have an 07 pro guide walkthru with a 90 hp opti

Ax I developed stress cracks in my hull due to substandard welds. The Backwelds on the ribs of the framework pulled off and my essentially brand new boat had many leaks. Calls to tracker got me know where I had to pull. Both decks front and back. Console. Remove all the livewells and the plumbing Cut out all the foam and locate numerous cracks And get a welder to fix. Close to 1k Just in welds After inspecting. All the ribs on the boat. I had to have welder re weld some of the other ribs cause welds were starting to fail. Then I had tk put everything back together. I should have. Done some research before I bought. There are plenty of other trackers out there like mine If is a very common problem with them. They use thinner alum than other manufacturers and have some of the worst welders I have ever seen They stopped making the tundra because so many people were having same issues as me. I am not trying to be a hater But it's the truth Trackers are garbage. They have serious issues and while someone may say they are great. They Are in the minority If you don't believe me. Do the research. I know what I'm talking about. I still have my tracker I d be glad to show you if your interested.