Sold / Closed Looking to buy 18 to 19ft aluminum boat

My 2 cents may only be worth 1 cent but here it is, like all manufactures wether it's auto boat or rv they all have strings of issues, they all have recalls customer service issues and so on and It pisses people off! A two minute google search will prove that Lund crestliner and every other major manufacturer has problems from time to time and there is no sure bet. Personally I was sick of old boats and the inherent issues with them so for 5-6 grand more than I could find a good 10 year old boat I bought a shiny new tracker and knock on wood 2 years on the water with no issues what so ever "love it in fact" my good friend who I fish with all the time bought a new Starcraft 196 last year half way thru the first season he had hydraulic lines leaking and breaking, a rib wore a hole rite thru the floor. Now don't get me wrong it's a beautifull boat smokes mine in comparison but it had problems... My suggestion would be to buy the nicest boat you can afford that dose what you need it to do regardless of brand

I have a 1990 17 foot Sylvan aluminum with three year old canvas and rear drop curtain

Humminbird color GPS/fishfinder

Raytheon UHF radio

1991 70 HP Johnson oil injection outboard, will run at 25 MPH with 3 big guys on board

Sylvan trailer

Boat cover

2 cannon mag 10's each with 3 rod holders, rotating bases and autostop mounted to Berts bases

Big John dual planer mast with new line, clips and planer boards

Minn Kota bow electric trolling motor

Port and starboard Bert's side tracks with 4 Bert's adjustable rod holders

AM/FM radio/cassette player w/2 speakers

One stationary CON and 3 moveable seats, 2 with pedestals

Bow and stern fish/bait tanks with aerators

Lockable port and starboard rod holders

Type I and II life vests

Large net, small net

Excellent condition

Asking $6,500

The only problem might be is that I am not sure if the bilge pump is working properly

post-146471-0-98246800-1395918013_thumb.jpg

post-146471-0-66806000-1395917997_thumb.jpg

post-146471-0-36666000-1395917935_thumb.jpg