Need the curent best pricing on Raymarine EV-200 Sport Pilot Autopilot - T70159

vetting

Need the curent best pricing on Raymarine EV-200 Sport Pilot Autopilot - the T70159 model.  Looking to pick one up this week and need to find the best price.  I know some places offer 10% off this time of year, but havent been able to find one.

Thanks in advance!

Same here - ev200 shipping notice.  Anchor must have sold a couple hundred of those things this spring - just look at how many people from this forum purchased one.

Started my install today and I have a question on the Smartpilot X-5R Drive. I held the wheel to starboard lock and tied the stern drive off. Drilled the torque restraint as directed. Where I get lost is installing the drive. I had to roll the drive up to align the woodruff key and steering shaft and then rotate the unit down to connect to the torque restraint. The directions did not seem very clear on this part of the install and I do not want to damage the unit. It just seems to me that you would install the drive with the stern drive centered. I'm probably missing something simple but I thought it would be better to ask. I know many members have recently purchased this unit and have probably successfully installed them already.

Thanks for the help,

Eric

Installing same unit on my boat. Also has to do the same thing as you did to align the woodruff key. Instructions didn't cover that issue anywhere. I turned drive unit short ways to align key and went with it but I am concerned about it as well. Other than that install going smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hear you there!! Undertook a lot of upgrades to boat this year pushing to be ready by end of month. Hardtop, radar, new fish finder and rocket launcher in addition to AP. Good luck with your projects If I learn anything more on our dilemma I'll pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hi Guys, Im not at the stage of installing the motor yet, so, Im  sorry I cant help out. Im just laying everything out and trying to understand it. not sure about a red and black cable about 7ft. long. I don't see a place for it. Also would it be best to hook up to my raymarine rc435 chart plotter that is 9 years old or my lowrance hds7. I normally only use the lowrance as a fish/depth finder, and navigate with the raychart. any thought or tips greatly appreciated.thx

Hi Guys, Im not at the stage of installing the motor yet, so, Im  sorry I cant help out. Im just laying everything out and trying to understand it. not sure about a red and black cable about 7ft. long. I don't see a place for it. Also would it be best to hook up to my raymarine rc435 chart plotter that is 9 years old or my lowrance hds7. I normally only use the lowrance as a fish/depth finder, and navigate with the raychart. any thought or tips greatly appreciated.thx

Can they even be hooked up since the Autopilot is NMEA 2000?