Gas line from main tank to Kicker

Erbyjoe

Chris I would put a fuel/water filter in the back of the boat run your main fuel line in to the filter and you can tap the big motor and the kicker off the fuel filter and you should be all set.That's what I run and never had a problem.

Here is one from bass pro shops if you look at the top you can see you can put more than one out put coming out I don't know if this one is good for you but it gives you an idea what I'm talking about.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/store ... rchResults

Chris,.......a fuel/water seperator is really a must have. The upside of having to put one on is that they usually have two knock outs for fuel lines so your kicker will have filtered gas. In the process of adding your kicker fuel line be sure to have a primer bulb inline and in such a way that the primer bulb is not laying flat or in the down position. The primer bulb has a check ball in it so that the fuel does not blead back into the main line which will also prevent siphoning by the main engine.

Few more weeks ;) .

......well when I added this reply I see that Erin was a little ahead of me. It's a little redundant but I'll just leave it as is :roll: .

I would also suggest a check valve. I have a honda 130 with a 9.9 kicker using a T-valve. If I start the 9.9 first the the 130 it stalls the 9.9 because the 130 pulls the from the 9.9. I have shut down the 130 and prime the ball to restart the 9.9.