Wanted looking for APEX trolling lures

• 3 weeks later...

Found'em only have orange/gold/pearl belly and one looks like wonderbread ,  all 3/4" x 4 1/2" , one

exception , one 3" to 3 1/2" long. These are from the mid-80's

I'll pm you a pic TROUTMAN 87..... soon , most likely tomorrow.

Heres a pic of Hot Spot Apex shown are the 3.0 & 4.5 sizes , these particular lures were made in Cananda.

I have (3) 4.5 orange/gold/pearl belly , (1) 3.0 orange/gold/pearl belly and (1) 4.5 wonderbread.

post-140370-0-02301800-1397695528_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sliderbite

After reading SoSarrie's post, I also ordered from Outdoor pro shop. Great customer service.... I got a call from them a few hours after placing an internet order, informing me that they were out of stock on one lure color, asked if i would like to pick another color or short ship the order... also promised to e-mail me when the color I wanted was back in stock... shipped the order that day... no sales tax and free shipping for orders over $50. They have more colors and sizes of Apex lures than I have seen anywhere..

Jim

Hey there,

Liquidating my fathers (the original trout scout) fishing equipment as he passed 2 yrs ago.  I found 6 apex lures and id you would like them, please make an offer.  they look practically brand new.  and I am located in Walworth, east of Webster, ny